Saturday 7 February 2009

Links for www.blusterhead.com

Blusterhead (http://www.blusterhead.com) is an information site with a lot of useful links and bits of information which I originally put up for my writing students and then it got out of hand. I'll be checking all the links, updating and adding more shortly. So, if your magazine has a site, your book has a site, or you have a personal site which is writing-related email me at info@blusterhead.com or writerslink@gmail.com and I'll look at it with a view to putting it in. Not everything will get in probably but I'll try. (It's free btw.) The What's on will be disabled because I update irregularly. If you have ideas that would be good for a different info section to replace What's on which doesn't change every ten minutes, let me know. All writing-related of course. I must be insane to keep this going.

[This site no longer exists. It was a good site but difficult to maintain, and frankly I had better things to do.]

No comments: